April 29, 2013 in File And Audio Convertions
A few minutes ago, i was try to copy my favorite music from CAKE CD Album, but i’ve got a trouble with this! so i’m gonna to show you that i’ve been succeed to resolve it and works like a churm hehe =D
Well, in the essence…
what do we call if would like to change/convert a cd file to mp3 form, yea what? And on generally we were knew that file in the cd was under copyright, so that the track/movie couldn’t coppied with ease. So what the solution and how to ?
Okay actually the converting process on the above called as “RIP (Ripping)”. So we have to Ripping the file first, change to mp3, because of it, in the way we could, just for simple way we don’t need a converter application like Cd Ripper, Nero Burning ROM or etc. Because there is easy way to use a ripper on windows which RIP/Converter included in the Windows Media Player Package. The following are instructions to Ripping cd to be mp3 file in The Windows Media Player :
If you are using the Windows operating system only, then try this:
1. Open Windows Media Player, maximize the window and click on the Switch to Library icon.
2. Right click in the area immediately above the Search box until you get a drop down menu.
3. Go to Tools/Options/Rip Music.
4. In the Rip Music to this Location, choose where you want your music to be copied to.
5. In Rip Settings, click MP3.
6. Click on Learn About Copy Protection and read warning.
7. Click on Eject CD after ripping.
8. Select the Audio quality you would like (I recommend highest quality, it sounds way better!).
9. Click OK.
10. Insert the CD you want to copy.
11. Select the audio track or tracks you want to copy. If all audio tracks are selected, uncheck the box for all files and just select the ones you want.
12. Click Rip CD.
13. After your audio track has been copied to your computer, the CD will eject automatically.
14. Search for your new mp3 in the file location you selected in step 4.
15. Once you find it you may have to rename it with the artist name and song title if it was not copied from an original CD.
I hope it will be help and useful. Thx u ^^